Rejuvenate & Relax with CBD
With 600+ customer reviews, Populum CBD products are uniquely formulated with 100% U.S. grown hemp. Moisturize your skin or experience cooling relief with Populum's Skin & Body CBD line.Shop CBD Topical
"A company that guarantees 100% satisfaction"
"Best CBD Skin-Care Products to Try"
"I’m feeling a little more at peace while the midnight oil burns."
"8 Must-Have CBD Products for Athletes"
Why Full-Spectrum CBD is better than CBD Isolates
There are more than 100 compounds in a hemp plant. Cannabidiol (CBD) is just one of them, but there are many others, like terpenes and cannabigerol (CBG). When taken as Full-Spectrum, the compounds work together to have an "entourage effect", meaning the restorative benefits of the whole plant is greater than the sum of its parts.
Cannabinoids: More than just CBD
Cannabinoids are a diverse set of compounds that occur naturally in the human body (endocannabinoids) and in plants (phytocannabinoids). There are more than 100+ phytocannabinoids that are found in hemp, with CBD just being one of them. These cannabinoids are found in Populum’s Full-Spectrum CBD products.
Terpenes: The Bonus Differentiator
Terpenes and terpenoids are the essential oils of many types of plants and flowers, including hemp. Each individual terpene is associated with unique effects. Put together, they enhance the "entourage effect". Terpenes are a key part of Populum’s Full-Spectrum CBD products.
The Limitations of CBD Isolates
Other products on the market typically use CBD isolates, which, as the name suggests, is a refined product that has been isolated down to just the CBD molecule. A CBD isolate product is a processed version of the hemp extract and contains none of the other beneficial compounds found in Full-Spectrum CBD oil.
Try CBD Skincare Risk-Free
Did you know we were the first in the industry to establish a 30 day risk-free trial policy? We stand behind our products 100% and have nothing to hide. Try us out!Try CBD Now
Frequently asked questionsRead the FAQ
How does Populum compare to other CBD brands?
We know there are a lot of brands out there to choose from, but Populum separates itself from the pack:
1) Populum’s team is here to help. If you are starting your hemp CBD journey, you may have a lot of questions. Well, we've got you covered! We have a team of customer experience representatives that know the ins-and-outs of hemp CBD and can answer any question you may have. All you have to do is give us a call at (855) 872-2772.
2) Populum is delicious. The problem with hemp is that it tastes like hemp. We've created a subtle flavor powered naturally by orange essence that is unique to the market and has even won us awards! We don't mask the earthy taste with harsh artificial flavorings, but instead work with the natural properties of the oil extracts from the hemp plant and orange zests. The result is a tincture that tastes great and leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
3) Populum believes in quality and transparency. Despite the public’s quick adoption of hemp CBD, the U.S. industry is still relatively new and is thus unregulated by the FDA and USDA. This means that it is each company’s responsibility to hold itself accountable for its quality. Unfortunately, this also means there are companies out there that are not being entirely truthful about what is (or is not) in their product. At Populum, we hold ourselves to the highest standard by conducting multiple in-house and third party lab tests to ensure the quality of our products. Before an order is shipped out, we test every single batch for toxins and to certify the CBD concentration by an independent third-party lab.
4) Populum offers a risk-free trial. Populum is the first brand in the CBD industry to offer a risk-free trial. You get 30 days to try your CBD oil, and if you decide you don’t like it, no problem! You can return it for a full refund. No sample sizes. No catch. We let you try the real deal. You can even finish the whole bottle.
Where does your hemp come from?
Right here in the United States. Our hemp oil comes from hemp plants that are grown and processed in Colorado.
How does your 30-day trial work?
Our 30-day trial is available to every first-time buyer.
The trial period begins on the day you receive your package in the mail. If you are unsatisfied with our product within the 30-day trial period, you can send it back and request a full refund.We encourage you to try our products for the full 30 days to allow for your body to adapt, but we will accept the return at any time.
Trial periods are limited to first-time customers only; one product per customer.
To initiate the refund process, please reach out to our Customer Experience team:
Phone: (855) 872-2772
What is CBD oil?
CBD oil is created with the phytocannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant.
Phytocannabinoids are chemical compounds that interact with the body’s central regulatory system. This system, also known as the endocannabinoid system, manages homeostasis and affects your overall well-being. There are over 100 unique phytocannabinoids found in hemp that your body already has natural receptors for. Research suggests that phytocannabinoids interact with your endocannabinoid receptors to enhance the feeling of wellness and equilibrium.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.